2009年2月10日火曜日

My Room

***

I am going to rent a temporary room in my new place.

It is a monthly furnished one-room plus small kitchen apartment.

The rent is well over 100,000 yen per month.

It includes utility charges and the location is very convenient.

It is very near my workplace. I can walk to my office every morning.

The good thing is I am now freed from fears and worries about

how to commute to work by crowded trains in a new city.


The room has a small desk, a chair and a LAN cable available.

I can bring my PC and printer.

This is all I need for the time being.

Along with these devices, I can devote myself

to study hard to acquire new things about pharmaceutical industry

which I will embark on.


Sadly, I have no idea what kind of attractive things are there in Tokyo.

I am pretty sure it has many.

But right now, since I am a total stranger in the new city,

there is nothing to distract me from the study.

How lucky I am!

.... maybe.


***

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿