2009年2月14日土曜日

Day 1st

***

Finally, the day has come.

Today is the first day of my Tokyo life.

When I left my hometown to board the Shinkan-sen,

my family came to the station to say good bye to me.

Since most of my baggages were already sent by Takkyu-bin beforehand,

only with my suitcase and small bags, I rode on the Shinkansen.

It was a very nice day, so luckily I saw the mountain Fuji through the window

of the train. After I arrived in my new room, I decided to explore the big city.

So, I stood in the middle of the crowded city of Shin-juku.

I had just tried to visit a large bookstore, Kinokuniya

but I was overwhelmed by the crowd of people and was lightheaded.

At night, I do not why but suddenly I was very disappointed and cried.

umm...


***

2 件のコメント:

  1. It's good to get the crying out of the way early; then you can concentrate.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks, Bob-san

    Though I still have lots of pressure, as you said
    I believe I can concentrate on what I should do.
    This is only the beginning of my T big adventure!

    masami

    返信削除